DI Mittelstand is a member of the Deutsche Invest Capital Partners group ( DICP ) and focuses on cross border corporate carve-out situations within the SME sector . It follows a sustainable , long-term investment approach which combines transaction , finance and operations know-how . www . dimittelstand . com
CLIENT CASE Debt Advisory
· Raising financing during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic for the acquisition of Sundwiger Messingwerk GmbH & Co . KG (“ SMW ”)
· SWM in complex carve-out situation from Diehl Stiftung & Co . KG within a rigid M & A process
· Financing package had to include acquisition and working capital financing
· Working capital financing to be partly provided by financier and factoring provider
The advisor team set up a bespoke financing process with banks focusing on such situations . But in the challenging economic situation during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic , all banks stopped new customer acquisitions and focused their activities on existing portfolio assets .
To secure the success of the debt process , goetzpartners activated its extensive and unique network and talked to debt funds in search of a suitable financing partner and provided tailor-made information presenting the key financing highlights to financiers .
Meanwhile , goetzpartners managed a third-party due diligence provider to deliver final reports on-time against the background of a tight timeline .
· Successful marketing of a carve-out asset during the COVID-19 pandemic
· Secured a competitive debt fund solution that considered the large asset base of the company
· Acquisition and working capital financing package fit in an equity efficient capital solution