CIS 462 Midterm Exam (2 Set)
Click Below Link To Purchase
1) The use of encryption and digital signatures helps ensure that what was transmitted is the
same as what was received. Which of the following is assured?
(2) Which of the following is not one of the four domains of the COBIT framework for ISS
(3) What is the primary goal of business process reengineering?
(4) Passwords and biometrics are most closely associated with which of the following?
(5) What does COBIT stand for?
(6) Which of the following is optional, and sets the parameters within which the others can be
(7) Which of the following is not true of segmented networks?
(8) You are on the West Coast but want to connect to your company’s intranet on the East
Coast. You use a program to “tunnel” through the Internet to reach the intranet. Which
technology are you using?
(9) A policy that addresses the use of personal mobile devices, such as a smartphone, to access
an internal business network is an issue of which IT domain?
(10) After entering your user name and password, you enter a number displayed on a security
token to gain access to your company’s network. Which type of authentication method does
the security token represent?
(11) In the Workstation Domain, ____________ is the best method of reducing the risk of