W h y Ch i ropr ac t ic?
• Educate patients on how to achieve optimal wellness
without drugs, radiation and surgery.
• Learn how to start and operate your own business.
• Earn an excellent income with top-notch job security.
• Make your own schedule.
• Create a culture of wellness within your community.
• Become a leader and a visionary.
• Make a difference in others’ lives.
• According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics,
employment opportunities in Chiropractic are projected
to grow 12 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the
average growth of all occupations.
• 86% of Life University chiropractic students pass all
parts (I, II, III & IV) of NBCE Exams within six months
Office of Admissions
1269 Barclay Circle
Marietta, Georgia 30060 USA
Life University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, master’s and Doctor of Chiropractic
degrees, and also has programmatic accreditation through the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE), the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) and the Com-
mission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
Life University | COLLEGE OF Chiropractic | 7