WARM-UP ROOM & BACKSTAGE ACCESS POLICY
WORLDS TEAM ROSTERS MUST INCLUDE all participants who plan to enter the warm-up room with a team preparing to compete : club owners , coaches , choreographers , athletic trainers , personnel , athletes and alternate / substitute athletes .
. . . . PROHIBITED FROM ENTRY INTO THE WARM-UP ROOM : Children not rostered as athletes or reserves VIPs Team photographers Media
FAILURE TO PRODUCE PROPER CREDENTIALS AND IDENTIFICATION will prohibit entry into the warm-up area . Unauthorized entry into the warm-up area will result in immediate disciplinary action .
U . S . -BASED TEAMS
• Athletes must be current members of the USASF and listed on official Worlds roster .
• Adult athletes must have current background screenings with green light determinations and abuse prevention education . Adult athletes are those who are 18 years and older or will turn 18 before June 1 , 2023 . Exceptional Athletes are excluded from this requirement .
• Alternate and substitute athletes ( reserves ) must meet the age grid criteria for the teams on which they are serving as reserves .
• Reserve athletes must be on the roster in order to be allowed in the warm-up areas . Reserve athletes must be competition-ready and in the venue where the team is
competing . If an injury occurs , reserve athletes may be used , as needed , as long as they meet eligibility requirements , are listed on the roster and have been approved during the roster verification appointment . Reserve athletes must report , be ready to warm up and compete with the team , within 15 minutes of the injury .
• Athletes must present photo IDs for verification by a USASF official . See page 21 .
• ALL athletes on U . S . - based Open teams ( any division that does not have a top age ) must complete abuse prevention education .
WORLDS CHEERLEADING COACHES ( U . S . BASED-TEAMS )
• Coaches must have active USASF coach memberships and meet all eligibility requirements through their USASF member profile .
• Coaches must present USASF ID cards , either digital or plastic .
• Coaches must wear the Worlds coach lanyard at all times .
• Additionally , Cheerleading Worlds teams must have coaches who are credentialed in both building and tumbling through the level of the team . This may be one coach with both skill sets or a combination of coaches who have both skill sets between them . Non-tumbling teams are only required to have a coach with building credentials to the level of the team . Please see page 10 for more information .
NON-U . S . -BASED TEAMS
• Each non-U . S . -based team must have an official team roster , verified during the scheduled roster verification appointment in Orlando and signed by the team coach and a Worlds official .
• Each athlete must present a photo ID ( passport | visa ) to a Worlds official to enter the warm-up area .
• Alternate and substitute athletes ( reserves ) must meet the age grid criteria for the rostered team .
• Reserve athletes must be on the official roster to be allowed in the warm-up room . Reserve athletes must be competition-ready and in the venue where the team is competing . If an injury occurs , reserve athletes may be used , as needed , as long as they meet eligibility requirements , are listed on the roster and have been approved during the roster verification appointment . Reserve athletes must report , be ready to warm up and compete with the team , within 15 minutes of the injury .
PERSONNEL ( U . S . BASED-TEAMS )
• Personnel must meet all membership eligibility requirements .
• Personnel must present a USASF ID card , either digital or plastic .
• Personnel must present a Worlds Park Hopper or admission ticket .
• One personnel member per team will be permitted in the warm-up room .
HOW TO CREATE COACH / PERSONNEL ID CARDS ( U . S . BASED-TEAMS ) DIGITAL ID CARD - no cost
• COACH / OWNER : Create digital ID through the USASF COACH app . Show a screen capture and QR code at warm-ups .
• PERSONNEL : Owners must create digital IDs for personnel through the club profile : 1 . Click PERSONNEL tab > REGULAR PERSONNEL > Place check by individual ’ s name > PERSONNEL ID CARD tab . 2 . Follow prompts to confirm info , upload photo and preview card . DO NOT make payment . 3 . Return to PERSONNEL tab > DIGITAL ID CARD . 4 . Place check by individual ’ s name > click SEND DIGITAL ID CARD tab . 5 . Individual will receive an email with digital ID to print or screen capture .
PLASTIC ID CARD - $ 15
• COACH / OWNER : Purchase plastic ID through the USASF coach membership profile .
• PERSONNEL : Owners must purchase plastic ID for personnel through the club profile . Follow steps 1-3 above and continue through payment prompts .