WORLDS TEAMS REGISTRATION
USASF contracts with Varsity to manage registration and event logistics . If you are an international program , please contact your registration specialist to begin your registration . PLEASE NOTE :
• Coaches and athletes must be listed on the team roster in order to register individually and may select housing OR commuter .
• Roster Template : In order to upload your master roster during registration , please use this template .
• You will need your MyVarsity account login that you have used for previous Varsity-sponsored event registrations ( If you have never registered for a Varsity-sponsored event , contact your registration specialist for a username and password .);
• Please have applicable rooming lists / housing assignments convenient .
STEP 1 : Read all information pertaining to the event – hotel package , commuter package , extra ticket pricing , etc .
STEP 2 : Ensure that you have your MyVarsity account login information and personal data for each athlete ( first and last name , gender , birthdate ) and coach ( first and last name , gender and email ).
STEP 3 : We encourage you to compile your master roster before you register . Your master roster is a list of every potential athlete or coach from your club that may attend the Worlds . This is NOT the Worlds Team Roster as described on page 19 .
To upload your master roster , use the template provided on the UPLOAD PEOPLE page ( see link below ). Birthdates must be in the specified format and you must use the drop
down menu on the template to assign each person ’ s role .
It is very important that you download and use this exact spreadsheet to ensure the data loads correctly . To upload your master roster , follow this link :
• https :// www . myvarsity . com / s / master-roster > UPLOAD PEOPLE
• download instructions and the spreadsheet template . If your master roster has more than 100 people , contact your registration specialist before uploading .
STEP 4 : Follow the instructions to make hotel reservations , order available extras or to upgrade your hotel package ticket . If you need additional park tickets , you must order them separately using the Extra Ticket link on the registration page .
STEP 5 : Follow the instructions to assign your athletes and coaches to the appropriate team ( s ) and create a rooming list for your team ( if applicable ).
STEP 6 : Review and submit your registration . STEP 7 : Submit your payment as shown at right .
STEP 8 : Print , sign and BRING all required registration documents to the Worlds registration desk in Orlando .
A non-refundable deposit of $ 200 per person is due with registration . Registrations are not approved until deposits are received . Families attending with your team will not be able to register until your team registration is approved .
Payment may be in the form of :
• Mastercard or Visa .
• Cashier ’ s check / money order mailed to the address below .
• No personal , club or booster checks will be accepted .
Full payment is due by April 11 , 2023 .
CASHIER ’ S CHECK / MONEY ORDERS TO : THE CHEERLEADING WORLDS REGISTRATION 711 N Front Street Memphis , TN 38107
All required signed documents to the Worlds registration desk in Orlando .
REGISTRATION — WORLDS TEAMS
Please contact your registration specialist for questions only . All registration changes must be requested through the link on your MyVarsity account . Changes will be processed in the order they are received .
WORLDS REGISTRATION SPECIALISTS
U . S . -BASED TEAMS
INTERNATIONAL | NON-U . S . -BASED TEAMS
A-E / Numeric
Africa , Estonia , Thailand , Wales , UK
U . S . TEAM NAMES BEGINNING
Belgium , Brazil , Czech , Denmark , Dominican Republic , Finland , France , Germany , Ireland , Kazakhstan , Mongolia , Spain
Colombia , Ecuador , Chile , Mexico
Canada , Australia , Japan
Argentina , Austria , China , Costa Rica , Italy , Jamaica , Japan , Netherlands , New Zealand , Norway , Philippines , Poland , Puerto Rico , Russia , Serbia , Slovenia , Sweden , Switzerland , South Korea , Taiwan , Ukraine
JAYDEN BALLARD jballard @ usasf . net KEOSHA LIPSEY klipsey @ usasf . net ERICA DICKEY edickey @ usasf . net
LAUREN HARRISON lharrison @ usasf . net