• Park attendance is managed via the Disney Park Pass reservation system
. To enter a park , both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for Guests ages 3 and up . It ’ s possible that some parks may reach capacity so we strongly recommend you register and pay early so you may book your reservations .
• Once you register and pay in full , you will receive a ticket order confirmation number via email in 7-10 business days . The confirmation will include instructions on how to link your ticket confirmation number to your My Disney Experience account so that you can make your park reservations .
• To make theme park reservations , you will need a My Disney Experiences account and valid theme park admission linked to it . Then , simply log into your account and select the dates and theme parks you wish to visit . To enter a theme park , both a reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required . Please note that reservations are limited in capacity , subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed .
• If your top choice park reaches capacity , you can make a reservation for another park and then “ hop ” to your top choice after 2 pm that day .
• Please note that NO changes or upgrades are possible after ticket orders have been placed . And remember , no Disney Park Hopper tickets will be sold on-site at Worlds .
• Even if you do not plan to visit the theme parks , you must link you ticket in the app to enter ESPN Wide World of Sports ® Complex .
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Each team , whether on a hotel travel package or commuter package , MUST designate one person ( other than the head coach ) to be the Safety Champion . This person must be over 18 years of age and willing to participate in additional safety training from the Walt Disney World Resort prior to the event . A club bringing multiple teams must designate a different individual for each team .
• Each Safety Champion will be confirmed upon registration in Orlando . Their responsibilities will include ( but are not limited to ) ensuring the team ’ s athletes , coaches and spectators follow the health and safety requirements for the event .
• At this time , spectator viewing is not limited .
• FACE COVERINGS are optional for Guests in both outdoor and indoor locations , as well as Disney transportation . It is recommended Guests who are not fully vaccinated continue wearing face coverings in all indoor locations , including indoor attractions and theaters and on enclosed transportation . Please note , face coverings are not permitted while experiencing water slides or in the water . To learn more , please visit https :// disneyworld . disney . go . com / experienceupdates
PREPARING FOR TRAVEL — READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER