AGREEMENT of COMPLIANCE
In an effort to maintain the integrity and professionalism of The Cheerleading Worlds , the USASF has established a code of conduct . It is our goal to offer a positive event where good sportsmanship is the major theme and all rules are followed . The USASF member event producers fervently encourage and support fairness , integrity and sportsmanship among all athletes in all facets of dance and cheerleading , including , but not limited to team practice and performance . We strive to uphold the highest standards and promote this to the best of our abilities and believe that coaches / club owners are instrumental in promoting and instilling this among their respective team members .
• I understand that cheerleading is a competitive activity , which requires proper training techniques for all athletes under my direction .
• I attest I have been properly trained in basic cheer techniques , proper skill progression and safety precautions .
• I understand it is my ethical duty to put the interest and safety of my athletes first and not to put athletes under my direction at risk unnecessarily .
• I understand that only USASF coaches who meet requirements for eligibility in the USASF member system are permitted in the warm-up areas at The Cheerleading Worlds .
• I understand that only USASF member athletes may compete at The Cheerleading Worlds .
• I will support The Cheerleading Worlds outcome and represent my club with integrity , including on social media .
• I will display good sportsmanship and require such of my athletes and parents | families of competitors , including on social media .
• I understand my position as a role model for my team and will conduct myself in a professional manner at all times ; and I understand that my behavior is subject to disciplinary action if it violates the USASF Code of Conduct .
HOTEL | RESORT GUIDELINES
• Smoking and / or the use of alcohol by a World ' s athlete is prohibited . An athlete in violation of this rule is subject to immediate disciplinary action which may include ineligibility for the current Cheerleading and / or Dance Worlds . If the violation occurs after the athlete competes , yet during the event time frame at any Worlds event location the incident will be reviewed by the Disciplinary Committee and may result in but not limited to restriction of membership or participation in future USASF Cheerleading and Dance Worlds .
• Absolutely NO tape or paint of any kind on any walls , windows or doors . Be sure your team knows to leave the rooms as they find them ( including furniture ) when they check out .
• Do not prop your doors open .
• Illegal substances are prohibited .
• Travel in groups of two or more .
• Security will walk around at night and will be on patrol at all times . All athletes will have a midnight curfew and will be asked to show courtesy in keeping noise levels down .
• Buses to the events will load and unload outside your registration location . YOU MUST WEAR YOUR LANYARD TO GET ON THE BUS . Whether in uniform or not , you must have proof of being on a Worlds hotel package to use the buses . We do not recommend that you use Walt Disney World ® Resort shuttles to competition venues because they run on Walt Disney World ® time and are not set to run with the times of our events or to our venues .
• The hotel and the USASF will not be responsible for any electronics , trophies , or other items . You will need to take them to the bus with you or store them in the USASF office located at one of the host hotels .
• If a minor loses a room key , they must be accompanied by an adult or coach to receive a new key .
• REQUIRED : Every team must have at least one coach , club owner , or responsible adult for every nine athletes staying at the hotel to supervise their team members .
WALT DISNEY WORLD ® RESORT CODE OF CONDUCT
WHILE AT THE HOTEL
• Please be respectful to those around you , not every guest is on your schedule .
• Disrespectful conduct or behavior such as vulgarity , excessive rowdiness , excessive noise and all other actions that negatively affect other guests or cast members is not permitted .
• During the quiet hours ( 10 pm - 8 am ), guests shall be considerate and refrain from any conduct that could disturb others in the vicinity . Voices , televisions , or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times . Doors should be opened and closed quietly . Congregating or running in halls is not permitted .
• For your safety and the safety of others , please do not engage in any unsafe act or acts that may impede the operation of the resort or any associated facility . Examples include : cutting in lines and leaving laundry unattended in washers | dryers for long periods of time .