Celebrate in Shropshire Shropshire 2018 - Page 9

rs www.s-b-photography.co.uk Fees and other information There are legally set fees for giving notice of marriage or civil partnership and the consideration for divorce or dissolution documents from outside the UK. These fees are separate to those for the attendance of Registrars to conduct and register your ceremony. A deposit is needed in order to make a booking, and for ceremonies more than 12 months into the future an additional charge separate to any other applies. Full details of fees and charges and booking terms and conditions can be found on the registrars web pages at www.shropshire.gov.uk, or are available on application from a member of the registrars team. Deposits and/or booking fees are not refundable in the event of a cancellation. 8