COACHING AND LEADERSHIP www . britishcanoeing . org . uk
This event will bring together coaches , leaders and guides , at all levels and disciplines , who are invited to engage , discuss and reflect on the insightful keynotes and workshops throughout the weekend .
There are four keynotes which feature as part of the Saturday programme focusing on Coaching , Leadership , Guiding and Performance , provoking thought and discussion for every delegate to explore the different roles that they play in developing their paddlers and athletes .
• Cooks & Chefs , Wolves & Vampires , In or Out of the Sack ; Understanding Coaches , Coaching and the Implications for ( Professional ) Development . Andy Abraham
• Leadership in Paddlesport – it ’ s our behaviours and actions that can make all the difference . Doug Cooper .
• Creative Great Customer Experience . Myles Farnbank .
• Positive , Creative and Inspiring Performance Coaching . Mark Delaney .
• The Sunday programme enables delegates to tailor their experience to their own interest or development areas with a range of workshops available including -