Marketing Content Specialist-Yorkville
This is a full-time position based out of our Pickering , ON office . Reports to Marketing & Communications Manager .
Overall Responsibilities :
• Develop and execute original and creative ideas by way of video , photography , social media , and other digital platforms
• Conduct creative projects in our creative studio or on-location
• Tailor creative output to target specific platforms and audiences
• Manage studio and editing suite , including equipment inventory , maintenance , and scheduling
• Communicate and collaborate with management and product specialists to understand content needs , expectations , and deadlines
• Manage social media presence and community
• Administrative tasks as needed
• Shoot , direct , and edit corporate and product videos for a variety of platforms
• Prepare storyboards , scripts , and production schedules
• Utilize editing skills to ensure content is creative and visually engaging , including sound design and colour correction
• Make sure content is clear , flows well , and has good pacing and tone
• Shoot and edit product , corporate , and lifestyle photography for digital , print , and display
• Support retail partners with photographs as needed
• Maintain photo catalogue making sure all photos are up to date and accurate
Social Media :
• Work with Marketing & Communications Manager on social media voice to best show Yorkville Sound , distributed partners , and optimize our social media presence .
• Keep a social media brand calendar
• Liaise with social media communities
• Keep up to date with social media best practices and apply to our needs
Web Design :
• Assist in developing plans for websites as
• Update existing websites as required
76 CANADIAN MUSICIAN
General Administration :
• Coordinate ordering and safe return of product
• Keep track of web analytics & measurables
• Website updates
• Assisting Marketing & Communications Manager as needed
• A strong background and passion for videography , photography , and editing
• Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Premiere Pro , Photoshop , and After Effects
• Proficient knowledge / experience with a DSLR
• Understanding of studio technique including lighting , animation , and green screen
• Solid knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , Instagram , TikTok , etc .
• Detail-oriented with strong time management skills and ability to juggle shifting priorities
• Ability to communicate creative vision to our team of managers and product specialists
• A background in musical instruments and / or pro audio gear would be beneficial
• A post-secondary degree in media production or related field would be an asset , however , all portfolios will be considered .
Customer Service / Purchaser ( Service Department )
Do you enjoy a “ work hard , play hard ” philosophy ? We do too ! If you are ready to take your career to the next level , then you will want to check this out .
Position : Customer Service / Purchaser ( Service Department ) Location : Baie D ’ Urfe , Quebec
Exertis / Jam ( formerly JAM Industries ) is a leading distributor of consumer electronic goods , pro-audio equipment , and musical instruments . To learn more about the company , please visit our website at JamIndustries . com .
What You Will Do
• Answer incoming calls from clients and enter the orders into the ERP system ;
• Follow-up on the status of orders ;
• Prepare credit notes and issue return authorizations ;
• Provide exceptional customer service ;
• Report and resolve any receiving discrepancies ;
• Ensure Logistics and Accounting receive all necessary information regarding waybill tracking , invoices , method of shipment , terms ;
• Successfully manage vendor relationships and create harmonious partnerships with suppliers ;
• Maintain inventory forecasts and ensure accurate data and item set-up for the ERP software ;
• Establish and implement supplier guidelines , obligations , and service levels ;
• Complete regular clerical duties on an ongoing basis .
What We Are Looking For
• 3-5 years of related experience in both order entry and purchasing , preferably in a distribution or warehouse setting , with a background in technical support considered an asset ;
• Able to read schematics ;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications ( knowledge of JD Edwards an asset );
• Excellent communications skills ( written / verbal ) and interpersonal skills ;
• Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through ;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced , dynamic environment and can prioritize work ;
• Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously ;
• Strong attention to detail ;
• Fluently bilingual .
What You Will Get from Working At JAM We offer much more than a fun and casual work environment ! As a member of our team , you will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including :
• Group insurance ( medical , dental , life and LTD );
• A complete Employee Assistance Program ;
• Beautiful and current office spaces ;
• A subsidized on-site cafeteria ;
• Generous employee discounts on all products we distribute ;
• Other benefits geared towards our number one priority : our employees ;
• Most importantly , you will also have the opportunity to work with a highly talented , winning team !