Customer Service / Purchaser ( Service Department )
Do you enjoy a “ work hard , play hard ” philosophy ? We do too ! If you are ready to take your career to the next level , then you will want to check this out .
Position : Customer Service / Purchaser ( Service Department ) Location : Baie D ’ Urfe , Quebec
Exertis / Jam ( formerly JAM Industries ) is a leading distributor of consumer electronic goods , pro-audio equipment , and musical instruments . To learn more about the company , please visit our website at JamIndustries . com .
What You Will Do
• Answer incoming calls from clients and enter the orders into the ERP system ;
• Follow-up on the status of orders ;
• Prepare credit notes and issue return authorizations ;
• Provide exceptional customer service ;
• Report and resolve any receiving discrepancies ;
• Ensure Logistics and Accounting receive all necessary information regarding waybill tracking , invoices , method of shipment , terms ;
• Successfully manage vendor relationships and create harmonious partnerships with suppliers ;
• Maintain inventory forecasts and ensure accurate data and item set-up for the ERP software ;
• Establish and implement supplier guidelines , obligations , and service levels ;
• Complete regular clerical duties on an on-going basis .
What We Are Looking For
• 3-5 years of related experience in both order entry and purchasing , preferably in a distribution or warehouse setting , with a background in technical support considered an asset ;
• Able to read schematics ;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications ( knowledge of JD Edwards an asset );
• Excellent communications skills ( written / verbal ) and interpersonal skills ;
• Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through ;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced , dynamic environment and can prioritize work ;
• Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously ;
• Strong attention to detail ;
• Fluently bilingual .
What You Will Get from Working At JAM We offer much more than a fun and casual work environment ! As a member of our team , you will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including :
• Group insurance ( medical , dental , life and LTD );
• A complete Employee Assistance Program ;
• Beautiful and current office spaces ;
• A subsidized on-site cafeteria ;
• Generous employee discounts on all products we distribute ;
• Other benefits geared towards our number one priority : our employees ;
• Most importantly , you will also have the opportunity to work with a highly talented , winning team !