Express yourself and make friends while you create , dance , act and discover all summer long !
The Experience :
At Spotlighters Reimagined , experience your favorite parts of Spotlighters and then some ! For your safety , we won ’ t have a large format performance like in the past , but we WILL have the summer of a lifetime acting , singing , dancing , getting messy , expressing ourselves , swimming , exploring the outdoors , and most importantly--- creating friendships ! Enjoy the perks of art and camp all rolled into one ! Everyone Is treated like the star that they are at Spotlighters Reimagined ! Stay tuned for Information on small group performance showcases where we will show off all of your amazing talents and creativity !
• Visits to Rosewood Beach and Hidden Creek Aqua Park
• Swim lessons ( Grades 1-2 )
• Make masterpieces in a variety of art medias throughout the summer
• Cook up treats that are as delicious as they are beautiful
• Dazzle your curiosity with science experiments
• Sing , dance , and act with your camp groups
• Attend outdoor fieldtrips
• Dress up and express yourself during our weekly camp themes
• Send and receive acts of kindness through our pals program
• Get outside and soak up the sun , fresh air , and laughs with your camp friends
Important Info :
Campers must bring a sack lunch , water bottle , sunscreen , swimsuit , and towel to camp every day . Campers receive a camp t-shirt on the first day of camp . Campers are supervised by experienced and trained counselors with a passion for instilling kindness , independence and self-confidence in their campers . The staff to camper ratio is 2:12 ( camp directors and assistant directors not included in ratio ).
Everyone may be required to wear a face covering throughout the day , understand and maintain social distancing , handwashing schedules , and independently complete daily life tasks such as eating , dressing , tying shoes , toileting , and applying their own sunscreen / bug spray . To ensure the safety of everyone , these requirements and the camp structure may be modified as guidance from health experts develops . You will be notified of changes via email as this information becomes available .
16 Camp 2021 | Park District of Highland Park • pdhp . org