HARDWARE & ACCESSORIES PARTS F Series Parts
RESIDENTIAL MASTER KEYING ( RMK ) AND / OR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION KEYING ( RCK )
• Residential projects
• RMK and / or RCK must be specified on the order
• Systems are available in 5-Pin C keyway only
• Systems cannot be combined with Contract Master Key Systems
• Two levels of keying ( Change Key and Master Key levels only )
• Three levels of keying allowed if complete expansion requirements are submitted ( Grandmaster , Master Key , and Change Key levels )
• Maison keying allowed
• Door detailing and labeling allowable as listed below
• Master keys must be ordered separately and are not added by default
RESIDENTIAL MASTER KEYING ( RMK ) Part No . Description Price 50-223 * Cylinder Residential Master Keyed ( RMK ) 2.60 50-009 Cylinder Residential Master keyed with Door ID Labeling ( RMKID ) N / C 49-180 Residential Master Key – Not offered for commercial products 12.50
Residential Construction Keying ( RCK ) – Lost Ball Construction Keying Part No . Description Price 50-224 * Cylinder Residential Construction Keyed ( RMK ) 2.60 50-010 Cylinder Residential Construction keyed with Door ID Labeling ( RCK ) N / C 48-180 Residential Construction Key – Not offered for commercial products 6.20
Notes : Lost ball construction device is triggered by the highest level permanent key unless otherwise specified . Change keys packed in envelopes and packed in lock box . PKI packing available for additional charge of $ 0.60 . If you desire a masterkey with your RCK ( 50-224 ), you must add the RMK ( 50-223 ) charge listed above .
* If Door Labeling is required , the 50-009 RMK with labeling and / or 50-010 RCK with labeling charges will apply
Master Keys and Construction Keys ship UPS 2nd Day Air and will require a signature upon delivery . Standard freight terms apply .
BITTING LISTS ( TRANSCRIPTS ) Part No . Description Price 50-123 Bitting list for factory master keyed products ( requires a written authorization from end-user ). $ 240.00 **
50-120 Establish new master key system for field master keying ( one-time charge ). Each bitting is assessed a 50-121 or 50-122 charge below .
50-121 New master key bitting for cylinders keyed in the field . 50-120 charge assessed if this bitting establishes a new system .
50-122 New change key bitting for cylinders keyed in the field . 3.60
Notes ** Can be used for SiteMaster download ( keying and bitting details ) if ordered as such . Please specify SiteMaster download file if applicable in the details column . Information required : Structure or original order number , end user name , city and state ( used to verify the structure number ). Also required is an email address for the end user , include their full name to address the email and a “ Letter Of Authorization ”.
Price Book 8 | Effective April 3 , 2021 • Rev . April 2021 | 800.847.1864 123