BYM ONLINE DESK Blessing English Emagazine March 2020 - Page 18
Bible Study Corner
Lessons from the Cross
C. Sudakar, Mudalur
1. Jesus, the Messiah was crucified - Acts 2:36.
2. Our old self is crucified - Rom 6:6.
3. We should not be divided - 1 Cor 1: 13.
4. We live by God's power 2 Cor 13:4
5. The flesh with its passions and desires are crucified - Gal 5:24
6. The world has been crucified to me and I to the world Gal 6:14
7. There are no social, racial, national differences. All are reconciled in Him through the Cross Eph 2:16
8. Humility and obedience are indispensable in the way of the Cross Phil 2:8
9. Those whose minds are set on earthly things are enemies to the Cross Phil 3:18-19
10. Christ, who made peace by His blood is our only Mediator Col 1:20
11. Satan has been defeated Col 2: 14,15
12. We should not backslide Heb 6:6
13. Run your race with endurance just like Jesus Christ Heb 12:2
14. Entrust yourself to the One who judges justly 1 Pet 2:23
15. We need to die to sin and live to righteousness I Pet 2:24
16. His wounds heal us I Pet 2:24
www.bymonline.org | March 2020 | Page 18