Today , every organization needs an expert who knows how to pair the right messaging with the right medium . GMercyU ’ s Digital Communications program teaches you the hands-on skills you need — from the very first class — that will boost your employment opportunities and salary .
As a GMercyU Digital Communications major , you will :
• Develop hands-on skills from day one by creating your own “ brand ” and logo
• Develop , implement , and evaluate social media strategies that align with business goals
• Earn industry-recognized certifications , from Google Analytics to Tableau to Hootsuite
• Build your professional brand and digital portfolio to be job-ready
• Create multimedia content to post on websites and social media
• Gain real-world experience and networking connections with an internship or two
Hear from a current student in the Digital Commuications program !
For AnaLee Rodriguez ' 15 , joining the GMercyU community paid off in spades . In just four short years , she :
• Served as a resident assistant , editor-in-chief of the Gwynmercian , and co-president of Sigma Phi Sigma
• Broke the shot put record as part of the GMercyU Track and Field team
• Completed internships at ESPN ’ s 97.5 The Fanatic in Philadelphia , the Trenton Thunder ( the AAA Affiliate of the New York Yankees ), and the NBA front offices in New York City
TODAY : AnaLee works for University of Florida , where she was recently promoted to the role of Communications Manager . She also owns her own digital marketing and design company , AR Elite Studio .