From athletics administration to facility management to sports marketing, a degree in Sports Management lets
you turn your love of sports into a career. This exciting industry is expected to grow to nearly $78 billion dollars
by 2021. *
As a GMercyU Sports Management major you can:
• Intern with widely-recognized sports organizations, such as The Wells Fargo Center, the Philadelphia
Flyers, the Philadelphia 76ers, and more!
• Develop a well-rounded business background with courses in marketing, economics, finance, and law.
According to study by PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP
Learn more about the Sports Management program!
Andrew Ball, a 2011 graduate of GMercyU’s Sports Management
program, immensely enjoyed his undergraduate experience. During his four
years here, Andrew:
• Served as Captain of Baseball Team, making lifelong memories on and
off the field
• Became the Director of Alternative Events on the Students Activities
• Wrote for GMercyU’s Sports Information Department
• Interned at Berkshire Baseball as an Operations Intern
TODAY: Andrew is now the Director of Baseball Operations for the Los