University Motto: Knowledge with Virtue
Every university has the responsibility to help students
acquire knowledge. However, Bangkok University believes that
education should be more than providing knowledge. Know -
ledge with virtue means blending knowledge with righteousness.
Combining knowledge with virtue requires reflection to see
how we fit into society and how we can make that society
Bangkok University has the aim to produce the
graduates with outstanding academic and practical prowess.
With creativity, vision, and flexibility, students will be able to
pursue their careers confidently in this highly competitive and
fast-changing world. The University serves as an academic
center where academicians, experts and researchers meet,
e n c o u r a g i n g e d u c a t i o n a l d e v e l o p m e n t a n d e x c h a n g e o f
knowledge, nationally and internationally, leading to a greater
service to society that underlines our theme “Advanced Know-
ledge and Expertise.”
List of Faculty Members
Entrepreneurship and Marketing Major
Dr. Vilasinee Bunyasrie
• Ph.D. (Economics), University of Hawaii at
• M.A. (International Economics), Chu lalongkorn
32 BANGKOK UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL
• B. Econ. (Monetary Economics and Public Finance),
Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
• Fidelio/Front Office Training, Thai Amadeus Southeast
• M.B.A. (Business Administration), (Gold Medal Honors),
Bangkok University, Thailand
• B.B.A. (Marketing), Bangkok University, Thailand
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Michael Pfahl
• Ph.D. (Relating & Organizing and Rhetoric & Public
Culture), Ohio University, U.S.A.
• M.A. (Relating & Organizing), Ohio University, U.S.A.
• M.B.A. (Management), University of Toledo, U.S.A.
• B.B.A. (International Business and Marketing), Ohio
Ms. Punprapa Sripusitto
• M.A. (International Marketing Management),
Bournemouth University, U.K.
• B.A. (Business English), Assumption University, Thailand
Ya Huei Wang
• M.B.A. (International Business), Deakin University,
• B.B.A. China University of Technology, Taiwan