WELCOME TO HISTORIC WAGNER FARM AND HERITAGE CENTER !
Where history meets education .
The Glenview Park District ’ s 18.6 acre Wagner Farm is one of the last working dairy farms in Cook County and is open to the public for recreation and learning . The farm provides a unique opportunity for families to learn about our farming heritage and experience first hand “ the way things used to be .”
In addition to the cows in the pasture , Wagner Farm has chickens , draft horses and pigs , as well as a restored farmhouse and barn . Visit the award-winning Wagner Farm Heritage Center .
• Explore the world of agriculture and rural life and understand its direct relationship to our everyday lives ( main hall ).
• Climb inside a two-story silo ( main hall ).
• Travel back in time and “ shop through history ” ( 1930 ’ s Grocery Store ).
Follow us on Twitter , Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest happenings around the farm . @ HistoricWF
WAGNER FARM GIFT SHOP
Open Daily Shop for :
• Old-fashioned candies
• Historic Wagner Farm apparel
• Unique gifts
• Historic Wagner Farm hand crafted items
• Household items
1510 WAGNER ROAD
GLENVIEWPARKS . ORG
HERITAGE CENTER / GROUND HOURS
open to the public year-round : Daily • 9 am-5 pm
An old-fashioned soda fountain located inside the Heritage Center .
Open Weekends , May 26-June 10 Sa / Su • 11 am-5 pm
Open daily beginning June 11 11 am-5 pm
Step back in time and cool off with sweet treats all summer long ! Hand-dipped cones , sundaes , floats and shakes made with Homer ’ s Ice Cream .