DDR Prime ™ by Alexandra Nitsche
( Emergency Physician , Military Unit Doctor and Teacher )
As a physician with extensive experience , including general and emergency care , as well as a flight surgeon and diving doctor , Alexandra ' s top priority is the wellbeing of the patient . She considers dōTERRA oils to be a complement to conventional medicine .
There are about 7.7 billion people living on earth . There are about 75-100 trillion cells in each individual human being . This means that there are about 13 times more cells in our body than there are people in this world .
If these 1 / 40 mm cells could hold hands , they would form a 2.5 million kilometre long chain of cells or circle the world 60 times .
Behind each of these unique cells is a separate living being with its own metabolism that multiplies , grows , performs a specific function and dies . To cope well with this incredible challenge , the cell must be nourished , kept healthy and protected from oxidative stress .
As we age , cellular function progressively deteriorates and this process can be accelerated by poor nutrition , lack of exercise , mental stress , toxic substances and also other lifestyle habits .
DDR Prime™ is a proprietary blend of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ essential oils combined to support cellular health , function and renewal . A combination of Frankincense , Wild Orange , Litsea , Thyme , Clove , Summer Savory , Niaouli and Lemongrass provides a variety of benefits .
• In particular , boswellic acid ( AKBA and KBA ) contained in frankincense resin can inhibit leukotriene synthesis through non-competitive inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase .
• Leukotriene is associated with allergic or inflammatory reactions of the body , so it can be used to help regulate inflammatory processes in the cell .
• Eugenol , which is contained in Clove , is popular and well known for its analgesic , as well as antiinflammatory and antibacterial properties , which are popular in dentistry .
• However , eugenol is also a powerful antioxidant . Antioxidants help us ‘ trap ’ free radicals that can cause oxidative stress in our cells .
• Clove and Thyme belong to the so-called " super antioxidants " and together with Niaouli and Summer Savory , support our cellular immunity and therefore our cellular health .