TABLE OF CONTENTS
BD PERIPHERAL INTERVENTION OEM OVERVIEW
ABOUT BD PERIPHERAL INTERVENTION OEM
OEM PRODUCT CATEGORIES
CAPABILITIES OVERVIEW ePTFE
Chemical Reactor-based Capabilities
BD Peripheral Intervention OEM can provide a range of chemical reactor-based capabilities for reactive chemical compounding , including vulcanization , de-ammoniation , and centrifuging for bulk removal of solid materials .
We can also accommodate :
• Bulk compounding of coagulants and slurries
• Color addition processes
• Radiopaque barium sulfate handling
• Formulation of modulus / stiffness with fumed silica / clay
• Reinforcement with grafted methacrylate latex
BALLOON CATHETERS TEXTILES GUIDEWIRES
• FORM DIPPING , COATING + CHEMICAL COMPOUNDING
Synthesis and Recycling We can perform solvent synthesis catheter coatings ( 50 gallon scale ), as well as solvent distillation / recovery .
Chlorination The Moncks Corner , SC facility is equipped with two large scale , Homeland Security-compliant , reactors utilizing gaseous chlorine . Free chlorine is neutralized at the end of the process . We have additional chlorination capacity and equipment availability .
Other Chemicals and Elastomers Class I / Div I manufacturing space is available , and we have the comprehensive capabilities to work with :
• High Ammonia Natural Rubber Latex
• Plastisol PVC compounds
• Synthetic polyisoprene or SPI
34 • BARD PERIPHERAL VASCULAR OEM