Is there a Way to Avoid Costly
• Pay attention to coil cleaning
• If you want to increase the lifespan of your refrigerator and want to enhance
its efficiency, it is advised to clean its coil twice a year. Usually, refrigerator
coils are located at the bottom of the fridge or at the backside of the
refrigerator. They are responsible for maintaining the inside temperature of
the refrigerator and cooling the refrigerants. They are heated when supplied
with electricity and do their job.
• Cleaning coils regularly will save your refrigerator service charges and will
enhance its efficiency along with extending its estimated life. It will also
reduce your electricity consumption.
• Clean the condenser fan
• Condenser fan is located near the compressor of the refrigerator. It circulates
air to cool down the coils under the refrigerator. Often dirt particles, dust,
and even paper get stuck in the fan which effects its performance.
Sometimes the condenser fan even stops working due to obstacles in its way
that increases the heating of the coils and thus affects the efficiency of the
• Regular cleaning of condenser fan along with coils will influence the
efficiency of the refrigerator in a positive manner and will lower down your
electricity bills by reducing power consumption.