ALLURE MEDICAL - all•u Magazine all·u Magazine Spring 2018 - Page 28
BEFORE YOU HAVE A KNEE
• This surgery is non-regenerative.
• Around 20% of people are left with
significant pain after joint replacement.
• Long recovery time with limited
mobility that can last months.
• About 2% of people undergoing total
joint replacement have complications.
• Risks include: blood clots, heart attacks,
strokes, infection, and even death.
HIGH RISK: This surgery
cuts out the knee joint
completely and replaces
it with metal and screws.
“We have never seen anything like this before.
Instead of putting a band-aid on arthritis pain with
drugs and shots, we’re actually able to regenerate
the joint. So far, all of our patients have responded
to stem cell treatments.”
- Dr. Charles Mok, Founder Allure Medical
Consider your options, s t e m c e l l s o b t a i n e d
from your own fat tissue are being used to
r e g e n e r a t e a n d stimulate the growth of new
cartilage s o y o u d o n ’ t h a v e t o g o t h r o u g h a
d e b i l i t a t i n g s u r g e r y.
STEM CELL THERAPY
● This procedure is non-surgical & regenerative,
and regrows cartilage
● Allure obtains your stem cells from your own
fat using a mini-liposuction procedure.
● Patients experience minimal discomfort
during this micro procedure.
● There is no sedation used and no
● For most patients, symptoms begin to
improve within 1 to 2 months.
● The cost of stem cell treatment is a fraction
of the current patient care expenses of a
● There are no safety concerns or adverse
effects associated with stem cell therapy.
WANT MORE ON
To learn more from Dr. Charles Mok about stem
cell therapy for arthritis and to receive a free stem
cell for arthritis booklet, scan the QR code.