To all the organizations that have provided grants to CCASC , totaling over a quarter million dollars throughout the years , thank you for your continued support .
• U . S . Department of Veterans Affairs , Sports 4 Vets
• Fresno State Humanics , Students 4 Giving
• Central Valley Cycling Charitable Association
• Craig H . Neilsen Foundation
• Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
• Fresno Downtown Rotary Club
• Central California Faculty Medical Group
• Sequoia Region Porsche Club of America
• Kaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Center
• Move United
• Central Valley Community Foundation
• Shaver Lake Lions
• Shaver Lake Trophy Trout Project
• State of California
• Shaver Lake Visitor ’ s Bureau
Supporting Institutions , Grants & Awards
Pictured at left : CCASC was selected as the 2019 “ Health and Human Services Hero ” of the Department of Recreation Administration at Fresno State University . We also received a certificate of recognition from California State Senator Melissa Hurtado for our efforts in accessibility and excellence , based on an award CCASC received from the Humanics Program of the College of Social Sciences at Fresno State . We are honored beyond words .
These organizations help make CCASC ’ s programs possible !