NOEA Partner with Event Production Show on education
Programme to address key 2022 issues
The Event Production Show has partnered with the National Outdoor Events Association ( NOEA ) as part of the content programme for this year ’ s show . NOEA will once again host an exclusive stage on day one of the event ( 8th March ) where it will address some of the most pressing themes facing the industry in 2022 .
• As ever , NOEA has bought together leading voices from across the outdoor events industry to share their expertise and leadership , including representatives from ; DCMS , Public Authorities , Public Health England , Events Industry Board and Scotland ’ s Events Industry Advisory Group . There will also be speakers from Wasserman , Formula E , Black Deer Festival , Bournemouth 7s and No Nonsense Group .
This year the association has curated a programme that will include sessions on :
• The industry ’ s relationship with government , how these relationships look at grass roots level and the expectations the industry should have around government relations
• The growing influence of Public Health bodies in event organisation , and how this influence could grow over the course of 2022
• The resource crisis that is hitting the industry and how organisers can plan to get the best people and products for their events this summer
• The involvement of brands in events of 2022 , how the industry can work more commercially with sponsors , with a special appearance from one of the leading brands supporting the global event industry
• A special case study on sustainability from Formula E that will share real-life and practical advice on how we can all make events more ‘ green ’
THE NOEA SPEAKERS
Last year the theatre saw timely sessions that addressed Diversity , Equality & Inclusion , the incentive balance for event organisers , and the view from Local Authorities ; themes which continue to affect the industry into 2022 and beyond .
The programme will take place from 10am – 4pm on the NOEA stage and include presentations , demonstrations , interviews and panel discussions . No session will be longer than 30 minutes as NOEA look to present hard hitting and informative sessions , whilst allowing guests to make the most of their time at the show .
Michael Hirst OBE Chairman Events Industry Board
Liz Madden Director NoNonsense Group
Craig Mathie Managing Director Bournemouth 7s
Gill Tee Co-Founder and Festival Director Black Deer Festival
8 EPS 2022 | NOEA STAGE