In alignment with our core purpose of serving to make lives better , we are committed to being responsible stewards of the environment to create a sustainable future for all . Leveraging our platform of business as a force for GOOD in the world , we are ensuring our tradeshows align with our sustainability mission .
KEHE IS PROUD TO BE TAKING THESE STEPS TO MAKE OUR SHOWS MORE SUSTAINABLE THAN EVER :
• We have committed to reusable evergreen banners that we can reuse for three years ’ worth of shows .
• Our online show portal , KeHE CONNECT ® , reduces printed show materials - saving trees , water , and waste .
• Badge stock used at the show are free from traditional plastic badge holders and are recycled after the event .
• Recycling stations are located throughout the show floor to reduce what is sent to the landfill .
• Our caterer uses ingredients that are regionally and locally sourced . Food waste is reduced by donating leftover food , composting food scraps , and recycling cooking oil . Additionally , food service items are either compostable , reusable , or recyclable .
• Aisle carpeting and padding on the show floor is cleaned and reused an average of 12 times .
• Almost all of our structural components at the show are made from recycled aluminum .