ISPA EXHIBITOR guidelines
BOOTH SIZE & PRICING
All booths shown on the ISPA floor plan are 10 ’ x 10 ’ spaces except for island and split island booths . Companies may select a 10 ’ x 20 ’ linear booth or multiple linear booths at time of booth selection . Booth sharing is not permitted at the ISPA Conference . All exhibitors must be current ISPA members in good standing . Distributors may submit a form to request permission to show multiple lines in one booth ( no more than four within a 100 square foot area ). All exhibiting companies and approved brands displayed within an approved ISPA Distributor booth must be current member at the time of selecting a booth through the duration of 2023 ISPA Conference .
BOOTH RESERVATION AND DEPOSIT
Applications for booth space received by February 3 , 2023 , must be accompanied by a 50 percent booth deposit unless approval of a custom payment plan has been authorized in writing by ISPA . Applications received after February 3 , 2023 , must include a full payment at the time of selection .
Final payment for booth space , sponsorships and / or packages is due by February 3 , 2023 . See Terms and Conditions for additional requirements .
EXHIBIT SPACE RENTAL INCLUDES :
• Access to key decision-makers with the influence and authority to make purchasing decisions
• Complimentary exhibit staff badges ; count determined by booth size
• Lunch each day for exhibit staff
• Access to Power Sessions held each day
• Ability to attend all education sessions
• Opportunity to gain additional exposure by donating to the ISPA Foundation Silent Auction
• Company listing in ISPA Mobile App
• Standard pipe and drape ; see exhibit space provisions for dimensions
• Booth sticker ( s ); count determined by booth size
• Access to Conference attendee list with email addresses of those who opted in to receive communications from exhibitors
ISPA 2023 CONFERENCE | Exposure Guide 10