We have had record turn-out for pickleball as the weather improves . The storage shed at the upper courts is for all members to use and where pickleball nets and equipment are stored . Your foursome can enjoy pickleball or tennis anytime OR join the groups already playing each week . These groups may shift start times as the weather gets warmer , so feel free to reach out to the contact names for each day .
PICKLEBALL FOR ALL
• Mondays at 9:00am ( contact : Sus Piepho at suepiepho @ gmail . com )
• Wednesday at 5:00pm ( contact : Leslie Straughan at lastraughan @ juno . com )
• Saturday at 10:00am ( contact : suepiepho @ gmail . com ) learning how to play or working on skills ? Gather 3 or more of your friends and contact one of the following members :
• Laura Shaner at 540.570.5287 or lauraRshaner @ gmail . com
• Sue Piepho at 434.258.4769 or suepiepho @ gmail . com
• Natalie Garvis at 540.460.4374 or ngarvis @ wlu . edu
• Please encourage your guests and nonmember friends to pay the $ 5 / day court fee to the blue boxes at the court entry gates . During the past two years the club has collected over $ 10,000 to see the court renovation fund . We still have a long way to go , but all court fees count !
Interested in getting another weekly pickleball play day set-up ? Or are you interested in