IEC Working Groups
Digital Systems Community of Practice
The group is comprised of scholars whose academic responsibilities include leadership of their department's digital systems curriculum.
The goals of the Digital Systems Community of Practice are as follows:
- Build Community: Learn what each other is doing, develop
- Develop Tools: Create new solutions that meet the needs
of our departments
- Learn: Discover or modify existing tools, techniques
- Share: Publish the results of our work to benefit the
Technology Working Groups
The purpose of the IEC's Technology Working Groups is to facilitate meaningful dialogue on the course/lab sharing and other opportunities for collaborative efforts between institutions.
Technology Groups include:
- AI - Green Energy
- Beyond 5G - Semiconductors
Grant Proposal Working Groups
The Grant Proposal Working Groups are designed to organize proposals for the INCLUDES Alliance, EHR Racial Equity in STEM Education, and CISE Broadening Participation in Computing (BPC) Alliance grant opportunities.
Grant Proposal Groups include:
- Messaging & Identity Development
- Shared Curriculum
- Mentoring & Professional Development
- Academy, Industry & Community Engagement
- Assessment & Evaluation