otato chips are so delicious that often times, people can’t
stop eating them! Are there any healthy and delicious potato
chips? After careful research, discussions, and several trials
and errors, the teachers and children of Ivy Schools have
finally found a secret recipe for healthy potato chips which we are
sharing with you today!
A few potatoes
● Wash the potatoes with your child and skin them with
a potato peeler
● Adults cut the potatoes into large chunks. Have your
child cut them into slices. If they are difficult to cut,
place the potatoes in the microwave for a few minutes,
cool, then cut again
● Place all the sliced potatoes into a large container.
Soak in drinking water for 10-15 minutes. This will help
the finished potatoes be crispy
● Take out the potatoes, dry with a paper towel
and place them on a microwavable plate
● Add seasonings (salt) according to taste preferences
● Put them in the microwave on high for 4 minutes. Flip
the potatoes, then cook on high for another 4 minutes
● Ready to eat!